Trafic to :

loading...

Translate

18+ Adult sex stories - Lust Sexual arousal of girls Nature Lovers. ( ingris version )

 
ingris version 18+ Adult sex stories - Lust Sexual arousal of girls Nature Lovers.
18+ Adult sex stories - Lust Sexual arousal of girls Nature Lovers.



This incident occurred at the time I did Lawu mountain climbing with my friends. The current location is near the first base camp towards the ascent of Mount Lawu. I was resting alone here. Last night I was with my friends 5 people have already made the climb to the top of Lawu and has reached the top Lawu 6 o'clock this morning.
Now on the way home, while my friends are already on down the mountain all. I decided to take a break in this first base camp he set up a tent, though later somewhat Late in I went down myself heading towards our near mountain Lawu houses around it. Latest adult stories exist only in Semprotlagi.com.
That afternoon at 15:10 pm, I had just finished brewing coffee instanku, when suddenly from the bush towards the west appear 2 girls with clothes and disheveled condition.
"Hello Mas?" Asked one of the girls that to me.
Girl crush 18-year old high school kid apparently, short hair like the actress Agnes Monica. While his shoulder-length hair one something like sustainable Flower soap star.
"Halo also" hide my surprise because I said that the sudden emergence, even thought there is a demon or this mountain spirits who want to tease.
"Loh, from which, together aja kok?" I tried to make small talk.
"Yes, we had misah of the group, continues to stray .." replied the girl sitting in front of me.
"Could not ask for a drink? We are thirsty, we are already 5 hours muter-muter road do not see the same way people "he added later.
Oddly enough I thought, but my feeling from the morning, often I bump into people or a group of nature lovers.
"There is also water, tuh in bottles or like coffee, all I buatin?" I replied.
The girl who spoke with me earlier this does not answer my question, but went directly to bottle drinking kutunjukan and immediately take it in a hurry, while another friend who just pay attention and then asked for my drink bottle with courtesy.
I noticed only their behavior, young girls is cute too typical ABG town, but then his face marred by dust and sweat, the shirt was just covered with cloth jacket, jeans and sneakers in black, this is still the picnic instead of going up the mountain, abis not bring food or equipment at all.
They drank until satisfied then lie down beside the stove paraffin being I used to boil water.
"Mas name who?" Asked a girl with short hair.
"My name's Adek while my friend Lina" he said again.
"My name's Son" I replied curtly, reaching out to shake hands.
"There's not food, Mas? Adek nih ah .. "no strings attached Adek asked me who was watching.
"There are also noodles if you want, all wrote boiling water cook mumpung" I replied.
Turns Adek not want to cook their own, he continued to lie down and ask me to dimasakin noodles.
"Well you have spoiled really yes? Aja know just now but already nyuruh-nyuruh? "I teased at Adek.
"Please deh Mas .. Adek so tired" "Later turns deh .." cooed Adek me.
"Gantian what? Weve day you want to cook the noodles again? Bayarnya use pijet wrote it? "I teased further.
"I wish tuh .. but bereslah .." said Adek cool as he closed his eyes.
I noticed Lina, but he turned out to be silent, and only nodded slightly when I offered noodles. While I cook instant noodles, Adek then tell her story until she and Lina got lost alone in the middle of this Lawu mountain. Adek nature lovers set out with a group of his high school 10 hours this afternoon. The plan tonight Adek and the group will climb the mountain Lawu, but the second time to base camp, Lina stomach ache, so Adek accompany Lina looking for a place to defecate, but when you're done finding themselves left and separated from the group.
After the noodles are ready immediately the pot I give them to immediately eat. mMsih just why no protest Adek plate.
"Just what is it in the stall" I said, smiling toward Lina ignored.
Lina just smiled slightly with trembling lips.
"Lin yes you sick?" I asked.
"No Mas only coldness" he said quietly.
"It took the warmth tuh Mas Son" Adek cut blindly.
Wah surprised I hear the chatter Adek who impressed bold. I noticed that the circumstances around which already began to fog and dark skies. Oops lest was about to rain. Soon kubereskan my equipment.
"Still in a strong way not?" I asked 2 this girl.
"When the rain here, can be wet all .. Mending if we can still walk quickly down so as not rained" I continued.
I just finished talking, all of a sudden there was a flash of lightning followed by a loud voice.
"Duer !!"
followed by strong winds brought a drizzle of rain.
"Now lo .. benerkan, deh late if we want to slashing down now," I said, turning off the stove parafinku.
"Fine, cepet tent entrance there, the weather was again not friendly ya, would rain deres here!" I ordered my gear as he cleared the others because the rain had started to fall.
I, Adek, and Lina immediately huddled in a small tent parachute, while the increasingly heavy rain accompanied by wind loud sound, I immediately put the usual small tent lights I bring when I go up the mountain. Not bad enough light to illuminate the inside of this tent. While I think the day before the maghrib, and the rain still fell, though not heavy.
Adek and Lina huddled side by side before me while his hands clutching the foot.
"You enter into a sleeping bag wrote it, it looks really cold once you" I suggested at the start shivering Lina.
"But the shoes come off" I said then.
Lina said nothing, but follow my advice. Finally Adek and Lina lying huddled in a sleeping bag with a hug.
I watched the two of them alone behavior,
"Hey you in the way dong, do diem wrote. So scary atmosphere ya "I said to Adek and Lina.
"Mas Son not cold .." Lina asked suddenly.
"Yes cold to you, who do not cold in this weather?" I say what it is.
"You can hug tasty berduan so .. not fair" I said, trying to joke.
"Yes Mas Son here to, we embrace all three" short Adek said, there's no joking tone in the tone of what he said.
"Wow, not one hear ya?" I thought.
There will be no second chance if it is to ask again.
"Fine, you're sliding dong. I want to let me warm in the middle of "I say cool, opening the zipper sleeping bagku.
Lina had not noticed the expression or Adek because the situation is dim. I lay down between the two just met this girl, no words or any comments, I put my hands to Adek Lina on the left and right side. Although initially I felt awkward but after I enjoyed and felt two warm bodies held me, and I feel comfortable at all. Adek head and Lina simultaneously fall down on my chest. I felt the roar of breath chasing from them and from me too.
"Son Mas Agency warm ya Lin?" Adek said softly as she hands down my chest and legs circular ride override my feet, perhaps Adek again imagine me as if he was fit again gulingnya going to bed.
"Yeah Lin was scared, now embraced at Mas Son, Lin so we are not afraid anymore" Lina replied quietly as he rubbed his head on my chest.
Faintly smell the fragrance of her hair. Then my blood Adek knee feels gasped as either deliberate or nudging my bird.
"Um .." I can only coughed a little when I think it turned out to encourage birahiku ride.
Oops, my mind instantly ngeres, loss is also yes if this opportunity as rare as I'm wasting, minimum must Ngelaba something ya ..
Fad left hand still free kuberanikan body hugging Adek started groping her breasts gets Adek area.
"Um .." Adek was only cleared his throat softly.
I began to dare to increase further aksiku, I tried to gently squeeze the milk. Turns Adek was silent, she just tilted his face staring at me, while also fumbling hands and stroked my chest. I tried to kiss her hair and kissed her forehead Adek, while my hands kept wringing her milk with rather fast tempo.
"Aah .. Mas Son" Adek voice was low.
"What deck?" I asked quietly viewed Lina already getting suspicious activity I was doing.
"You're still cold huh?" I said again as he shifted his body to make it up again.
While my hands more freely infiltrates into his jacket and opened the hook BHnya still covered with the outer shirt. Adek was silent when I do it, even when the hand was perfect embracing behind BHnya milk. He's a little bit of my chest.
"Ah .. Mas Son .." he croaked by not considering Lina bewildered expression.
When kupermainkan nipples, suddenly Adek rise.
"Mas Son, Adek ma .. still freezing" Adek said shakily as he exposes his face to face so that our faces were so close distance.
I felt his breath on my face hunt. I can only silence choked when Adek started kissing my face with irregular, perhaps because it is dark almost all taxable kissed. I feel more leg movements Adek has done regularly rubbing up and down my ******. Unconsciously I will kiss Adek, until our lips were linked. Adek hungrily sucking lips while her tongue hanging out looking for my tongue. Having got my tongue, smoked with a strong and it was hard to breathe.
"Crazy ya, smart teenage girl had french kiss" I said to myself.
Without conscious of my right hand gripping the shoulders of Lina.
"Mas Mas shoulder pain Lina" Lina said suddenly stop my activities with Adek.
"Oh sorry Lin" I said with surprise.
I stared at the blank expression Lina saw with Adek. But taste is not enakku soon disappear because it was Adek not stop their activities, he seems indifferent wrote with Lina, Lina regarded as nothing. Adek continued to kiss the ears and neck.
"Mas Son, so want .. Adek Adek so BT, high lust" Adek said softly in my ear while his own guerrilla rubbed my ****** a sealed by jeansku pants.
"Wow .. how is this" I thought to myself.
My mind seemed deadlocked. I looked at the face of stiff Lina Adek see doings of behavior that continues mencumbuku. Lina got up from rebahannya as he moved away from my body. Not had time to say again, Adek who have a high desire mercilessly attacked ferociously, dicumbunya entire face and neck, even now my position and tried to open up my shirt.
I'm sure though the atmosphere is dim, Lina definitely see clearly all our activities, even with the shirt and bra exposed Adek already up and my hands are being wrung milk Adek, now clearly posted at the front of the eye Lina. Abysmal, immediately I drew a small body and kuhisap Adek small nipples and maroon were alternately with Adek position above me. Erect nipple seemed to have shot up because the owner was hit by a very high libido.
"Ah .. ah .. Mas Son .." Adek murmured softly.
"Delicious Mas, continued .. do not lick continue, but sucked .. aah .." he continued.
This activity I also passed by stroking and fingering ass Adek parallel with my ******. I squeezed the buttocks Adek-friction while swiping my ****** on Adek pubic area that is still wrapped in a pair of jeans he wore. Kujilati everything on the chest Adek, even I bit small pointy nipples that made Adek long trumpeted.
"Aaahh .. sshh .."
Aksiku was making frantic Adek, dikulumnya my lips and forwarded to the neck while trying to open all my clothes, seems to want revenge Adek staged the same with what I did.
Sure enough, once my shirt open all, Adek immediately suck my nipples and nibbled my nipples fiercely. I felt an incredible sensation that makes me increasingly tormented ****** could not get hindered by jeansku pants. When it can be noticed Lina beside my left staring blankly our activity, I saw his right hand clamped on two sides of his thighs, either being aroused or being cold.
Without a word, kuberanikan thigh stroked my right hand while reaching for hand Lina Lina. Lina was silent, even more stunned to see the action Adek who kept caressing the bottom of my belly button. I feel very amused could only shake my head to the left and to the right.
"Aah .. Decks, do not lick in the area where she could continue .. ge..li se..ka..li .." I said with wheezing.
Unconsciously I've squeezed Linapun Lina and I think also replied to squeeze my hand. But the events have happened so fast, Adek as do not care anymore, he immediately passed the open waistband pants unzipped jeansku. I can only resigned to my fate then, keperhatikan Adek behavior while still holding hands hands Lina.
When my pants zipper is open, Adek grabbed my ****** still wrapped in my underwear, then stroked a moment then withdrew following a knee-length pants jeansku my panties too. Without many words, Adek just pay attention to my ****** moment then kissed and licked my ****** surface.
"Aah .." I can only put out the word that when Adek start my ****** suck and suck.
"Aargh .. Decks, delicious Decks" groan.
"Crazy ya kid, selihai new high school already, I can not believe it" I muttered to myself.
When Adek still cool to karaoke with my ******, I caught a glimpse into Lina, it turns out he was watching with a view do not understand the meaning. Then, as there is another push Lina pulled the hand so that his body lie down again beside me.
"Lin, I want to kiss your lips" I whispered softly in the ear Lina.
At that time Lina was silent, still looking at me. I pulled his face close to mine and immediately kulumat Lina the tiny lips.
"Eemh .." sound is heard from the mouth of Lina.
There was no significant resistance from Lina, Lina silent no kissing, whether due to resignation or do not know how to kiss. I felt the vibration of lust incredible moment of my ****** continue to be mocked by Adek while my concentration focused on Lina resigned. Soon I was kissing his chest Lina who are still wrapped up his one hand while stroking the crotch Lina.
"Aah .. ah .." Lina started to react heat when kusibak shirt so I could lick the milk's surface is still covered by BHnya pink.
"Yes taught tuh Lina, Mas Son .. already big but can not make love" Adek said suddenly.
I was surprised to hear the rebuke, I noticed that she had not Adek tenyata ****** suck me again, but being open jeans and underpants own.
"Insert your Adek yes Mas" Adek said quietly, without waiting for approval while directing ****** me into mating hole that seemed to me disuburi bebuluan curly pubic hair.
Slowly but surely Adek ****** guiding me to enter fully into tempiknya. I felt a sense of warmth radiating from my ****** all over me. Adek shout moistened by mucus lubricants facilitate ****** me into it.
"Ah .. Mas Son big bird .. feel full on shout Adek" he hissed while shaking his ass and pumped it up and down.
"Ah .. ash .. ah .. delicious Mas Son" Adek said hoarsely while caressing my chest again.
I who receive such treatment course does not accept, I picked up Adek body and put her breasts in my mouth while continuing to pump from under the sway offset Adek.
"Huuf .. uh..uh .. aah .. continue Mas" Adek moaned miserably.
Kujilati continue and sucking Adek alternately left and right, while Adek receive perlakuanku like crazy.
"Come on Son Mas .. .. on .. come on .. teruuss .. Adek want dapet ni .." he said eagerly.
Not much later, roughly Adek kiss and suck my lips.
"Eeemhp .. aah .."
And then Adek slumped on my chest while I was still pumping from the bottom just silenced Adek without a fight again.
"Aaa .. stop first Son Mas, a quick break, Adek was able Mas Son" Adek said softly squeezed me with the position is still on top of me and ****** me still in burrows senggamanyanya.
I felt my heart beat in my chest Adek rumbling and struggling breath on my neck.
"Thank ya Mas Son, feels so good" Adek said quietly.
I did not get an orgasm, only glancing at Lina who was there beside me, turns his hand was squeezing her breasts themselves behind the lacy bra that is already open. Immediately, I pulled Lina approached me and told him to bring her breasts push up position kemulutku.
"Aah .. Mas Son .." Lina said softly as her right breast kuhisap.
When it Adek rise from its original position and retract tempiknya of ****** me, then lay on my left side and smoothed her shirt. I am now trying to rise freely while removing jeansku pants still clinging to my knees. I kept wringing her tits while sucking lips Lina Lina who is now his position lying beneath me. In contrast to the earlier one, now Lina began to aggressively retaliate kulumanku-julur protruding lips even ask smoked.
Kubimbing Lina's hand holding my ****** is still tense and wet because mating fluids from Adek shout. Initially seemed hesitant, but now my ****** Lina tightly grasp and, as a natural Lina ****** whisk me when my tongue play under his ears and neck.
"Aah .. Mas Son .. amusement .." was a comment from Lina that sexy lips.
Slowly my tongue began to play across the chest Lina, from neck to her breasts mound kujilati all, and bit small milk nipple Lina reddish and already looked tense.
"Aargh .. aah .." Lina started to bear it.
Lina did not say anything when I opened his belt and opened his jeans buttons. I noticed Lina still closed his eyes and moaned continuously when kucumbu part of her nipple, while his right hand still clutching my ******, and his left hand pressing the head, occasionally pulling my hair. Then infiltrates into my hands behind panties Lina Lina jeans buttoned time it has been open, I felt a warm welcome feathers are still sparse pubic hair above tempiknya. Kuelus coax hole mating surface briefly, then do not miss my fingers squeeze play tempiknya moistened by mucus mating.
"Ah .. Mas .. Son .. aah" sound increasingly sounded hoarse Lina.
I immediately divert advances to the abdominal region and decreases towards tempiknya Lina. I opened my underwear pink lace also was no reaction and immediately kissed Lina Lina shout surface still covered with fine hairs pubic hair sparse.
"Ah .. do Mas Son .. ah .." said Lina hissed.
Of course I let the attitude that refuses but want it. My tongue has reached the surface of the last tempiknya kujilati which soon made menggelinjang and easily I lowered his jeans to the extent of his thigh. Kujilati continue to shout Lina up into the deep so that Lina defense finally collapsed as well, flanking the original thigh head began to sag and begin to open straddle, so that I can freely remove the entire jeans and panties.
"Aah .. argh .." Lina hissed softly.
The current position with Lina as 69 positions, although Lina mengoral not ****** me I do not care still licking tempiknya with fierce and merciless.
"Aah .. Mas .. truss .. ahhh .. enaak .. Mas .. aah .." cried Lina is not clear, until thighs clamped tightly and ****** my head ache gripped tightly by Lina.
"Aaah .. Mas .." last cry of Lina together with a little liquid spraying lust of the tempiknya into my mouth.
Lina apparently already got the first orgasm even with my tongue.
"Aah .. delicious .. .. already ya Mas Son Mas Son .." Lina said softly, lying weak and submissive.
I will stop my activities and take a breather before because my mouth was so sore mengoral tempiknya gradually absorbed. I was lying in the middle of two girls with an inverted position with their head in between their legs.
New moment I take a breath, I felt my existing ****** hold again.
"Mas play at Adek again huh? Adek so desires Seeing Mas Son play with Lina "Adek said suddenly risen and now his hand was holding my ******.
I do not have time to answer because Adek had my ****** suck again, even his ass now turn to my face, shoved tempiknya kemulutku to ask dioral also like that I was with Lina. Adek position with now 69 real but with the position which is below. Kujilati shout Adek with tongue poking into it.
"Eeemph .. emmph .." Adek can not sighed freely because his mouth was full of my ******.
Our long play that position, until finally I stopped because I could not bear the tremendous suction Adek it and if allowed to continue could result ****** me vomit in the mouth Adek. I guided so Adek lying next to Lina and I am on it began to fondle her breasts with a swipe again from ****** ku-friction surface to tempiknya filled with feathers colored pubic hair was jet black. Adek as understood, then guided ****** me to get into the mating hole. I also got up directing my ****** ready to pierce holes Adek intercourse. Slowly but surely kumasukan ****** me from head to all of them enter into tempiknya.
"Aaah .. Mas Son .." hissed Adek while to shake his ass.
I felt sluggish all tempiknya, quite different from the earlier friction it feels good spread in every centimeter of my ****** by occasionally feels throbbing cock slowly from the hole.
"Mas hard dong was once stuck rocking .." Adek said as he put his arm around my neck.
I will be pumping the spirit of this tiny plump body. In this cold air is warm but not sweaty.
"Aah .. ah .. continue Mas .. terusss .. ah .. ah .." he added conveniences.
Probably about 5 minutes I shake Adek, until then I can not resist beautiful tits swaying with small nipples challenging. I also suck nipples, squeezing-squeezed Adek with exasperation, while pumping my ****** was offset wobble wobble Adek who can assure ngebor ala Inul not nothing.
"Ma .. Mas .. Adek want dapet laggii .. bareeng yaa .. ah .. ah .." hissed Adek hysterical.
I was so excited to hear the groans Adek that stimulate it, I also passed aksiku to lick and kiss the chest, armpits, neck, ears and cheeks Adek.
"Aaarg .." she moaned loudly.
Adek suck my lips as she closed her eyes. Adek seems to have got a second orgasm, while her body tense for a while and then go limp while I was still pumping. I immediately revoke ****** me and shake briefly to spill into the abdominal pejuku Adek.
"Crut .. crut .."
Pejuku out many Adek wet belly and on her breasts.
"Aaah .." I will be satisfied when the desire lowing has been channeled.
Adek pejuku rubbed on his stomach then clean with tissue taken from his pants, while Lina approached and saw action Adek, then help clean pejuku.
"It smells like coconut huh?" Said Lina, kissing the tissue filled with pejuku.
"Alright. All cleared out "I gave orders to the two girls who just love to play with this.
"We take a break for ya while sleeping, then if already not raining we decided to go below or spend the night here ya" I said then.
Finally, I will fall asleep exhausted with the two girls held me. I wonder what I dream last night could be caught in a situation like this.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: